- We believe in One Almighty and Most High God (Jehovah) – infinite, eternal, and unchangeable, perfect in wisdom, justice, love and power; that Jesus, His only begotten Son, had a pre-human existence as the mighty Word, or Logos, “the beginning of the creation of God, ” “the firstborn of every creature,” the Father’s Agent in all the works of creation (John 1:1-3; 6:51; 17:5; Rev. 3:14; Col. 1:15-17)
- Man was created perfect in the Garden of Eden in the image of His maker and is not the product of evolution. Gen. 1:26,27 “Then God said, Let us make man in our image, in our likeness and let them rule over the fish in the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” NIV Read more…
- Christ, the son of God, came to earth and freely gave his life as a ransom for the entire human race. I Tim. 2:5,6 “For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men-the testimony given in its proper time.”
- When God promised Abraham that his seed would bless all the families of the earth, he spoke of a heavenly “seed” like the stars of heaven and an earthly “seed” like the sands of the seashore. Gen. 22:17,18 “I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your seed all the nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.”
- The call of the church to a heavenly reward began at Pentecost and is still in progress. Rom. 8:17 ” Now if we are children, then we are heirs-heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.”
- Life from the grave is freely promised to every man, woman, and child. It is a gift of God’s grace and is not merit by works although the works are necessary and evidence of God’s work in you. I Cor. 15:21,22 “For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.”
- God has been carrying out His glorious plan which he purposed in Christ. Eph. 1:9,10 “And he made known to us his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment-to bring all things in heaven and on earth to together under one head, even Christ.”
Announcing Blessings to All!