When we see what makes our life in Christ so precious to our Heavenly Father we get an insight into What makes life so precious?
The privilege of fulfilling His purpose for our life:
- to know both the Father and His Son, Philippians 3:10-11
- to experience the gift of our innocence in Christ—Romans 5:1,2; 8:1-2
- to glorify Him—Isaiah 43:7
- to know His people and to love them; 1 John 3:4, 4:11
- to know His Plan for Deliverance of all people, to live for that cause, and to cherish that Divine Plan and our part in it. Romans 8:17-21
- the privilege of accepting and finding joy in the Cup poured for us, a Cup of Deliverance. Psalm 116:17
- to know that since we were created for His glory we were created with great capacity to reflect His joy and love and so to live up to that heritage by His Grace. Ephesians 2:10
Life is precious because all of human life is born with the image of God, and even in the fallen state there is love, there is dignity, there is heroism. Life is precious because of the potential of each of our human family to discover His purpose and blessing. Isaiah 14:1-3, 7 People are so precious that He gave His only begotten Son for this Deliverance. John 3:16
“The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;
your love O LORD, endures forever—
do not abandon the works of your hands.” Psalm 138:8 NIV
The purpose He has planned for the Followers of Christ
and for our whole human family is Precious.
His purpose will be fulfilled , and He will not abandon His workmanship.